Friday, January 21, 2011

Bear Game

I have to confess that I am obsessed.  This week I've done very little without thinking about the Chicago Bears.  Not only are they one win away from the Super Bowl, but they have to play their arch rival the Green Bay Packers.  To tell the truth, I don't even care if the Bears win the Super Bowl as long as they beat those Packers.  Being a Bear fan all my life, I know what it's like to get your ass kicked by the Pack.  It's time for the Bears to be the ass kicker once more.  If the Bears lose, you might not hear from me for a while - I'll be in hibernation.  GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that the game goes like you want it to.

    If Cutler plays like he did last week, they should be alright. If he plays like his normal self, it will be a long day.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Bengals fan all I can do is try and avoid the sin of Envy. With no dog in the fight though, I hafta admit a rooting interest in The Pack. Damn are they interesting to watch!

    ReplyDelete